If you have lived in Hollywood for any duration, you’re probably no stranger to the bees and wasps. If you have a stinging insect problem and you’re looking for a top-quality Hollywood bee removal specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! Price Termite & Pest has bee exterminators who take protecting your home, family, pets, or customers from the harms of stinging insects seriously. Right now we offer both residential and commercial Hollywood bee removal services.
Our staff work through the entire Hollywood, Florida area to remove all types of bees, wasps, and other stinging insects. Our stinging insect experts are experienced with removing honey bees, Africanized bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. Our Hollywood bee removal experts will not only ensure that the existing bees are removed, but help prevent the bees from returning to your property as well. Our experts clean up the mess that the bees often leave behind, including removing beehives from roofs, attics, fireplaces, and anywhere else the bees may have left their mark.
We’ve provided a list below of the items you ought to consider when dealing with a Hollywood bee issue:
- Bees will certainly mind their own business as long as they are not disturbed. If you come upon a nest or swarm of bees, just back away and don’t bother them. Africanized killer bees tend to be more aggressive. Though they will often seem like honey bees, they ought to be avoided no matter what.
- It is vital that the bee removal company you hire takes away the nest and all residue left from the bees otherwise the bees will return. Ensure the company you hire includes this in their quote to you.
- After we visit your residence we’ll make sure that it’s totally sealed off, and that there aren’t any open windows or gaps in any walls that the bees could enter. It is our priority to make sure that your family and pets are safe.
- Do not get scammed by in-store bee elimination products. The in-store products will only have a temporary effect on the bees. They will also not remove the nest itself, which can be essential. Also, when the product doesn’t work, spraying the bees will simply enrage them further. As mentioned earlier, in general, bees only attack after they sense danger. Bee treatment is best left to the professionals.
- Never ever approach a beehive. Africanized killer bees resemble honey bees, however they are far more aggressive. Imagine that all swarms or nests of bees are hostile and stay at a distance. Don’t approach the beehive. Bee attacks could be deadly to humans.
As opposed to a few other Hollywood pest control companies, we don’t send our regular pest control professionals to take care of a bee removal job. Our Hollywood bee removal specialists are truly excited about guarding the families of Hollywood and take their work seriously. They stay current on the latest pest control techniques unique to Hollywood homes and businesses.
If you have observed an increase in the amount of bees you have seen around your home, workplace or school, then it’s a very good indication that there is a swarm of bees in the area. A single nest of bees will contain thousands of bees! I’m certain we do not have to explain to you how potentially dangerous it is to have a bee nest near your house.
If you feel Hollywood bees have built a nest near your property or you want us to get rid of a swarm that is staying around, give our Hollywood bee removal pros a phone call. Don’t fret, you won’t be required to pay any type of inspection fee. Just provide us with an accurate description on the phone about the location and size of the hive, and we can provide you with an estimate.
We provide you with flat-rates which means you know precisely how much it’s going to cost. We even guarantee our work, so you know it will be done right. Give us a call right now at (954) 357-2799 to find out how we can assist you.